• TVS's exports expansion strategy has been bearing fruits amidst sharp decline in domestic 2W industry as overall volume decline restricted to single digit while revenue being broadly protected.
• We expect exports volume to cross 1.1mn unit by FY22e with >25% share in total volume from ~20% in FY19.
• We also believe the company's pricing strategy and non-participation in big industry discounting war in recent months is a welcome change as this will help them overcome any cost linked margin shocks in FY21e.
• TVSL is using its financing partners and in-house financing NBFC arm (TVS Credit Services) to mitigate price hikes as some of the dealer is pointing towards 10-15% increase in financing penetration over the last few months.
• We maintain our Buy rating on TVSL with a revised TP of INR555 (INR544 earlier).
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.