- Being a market leader in cables segment, the company is benefiting from overall cable and wires industry growth (driven by commercial and residential projects) and demand shift from unorganized to organized market post GST
- It has been on a dealer/distribution reach increase trajectory and plans to double its reach over the next 5 years
- Increased focus on certain categories like extra high voltage (EHV) category and optic fiber cables should add to overall growth
- Focus on higher share of wires, EHV and better margin in FMEG should improve overall blended margins
- Given the end of major capex plans, sufficient capacities and efforts to improve working capital should lead to better cash flows.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.