• Stringent risk management measures in place after lapses
• Sharpened focus on improvement in working capital after initial relaxed norms
• Thrust on prudent capital allocation & paring debt after misallocation of funds
• Focus on improving product mix to spur margin
• Target to surpass industry without compromising on working capital.
• Revenue, EBITDA and PAT CAGR of 9%, 18% and 30%, respectively, over FY19-2. Stock trading at 10xFY21EPS
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.