- Demand from customers remains weak with no festive respite;
- Threat from Van Heusen has eased (muted LTL store growth);
- ARS system introduction has further increased inventories with distributors;
- Page’s execution in female/kids wear at ground level doesn’t match ambitions.
- Earlier levers like distribution expansion and pricing growth seem to have weakened. Page’s revenue growth may not outpace industry (as was the case in the past decade).
- Long-term revival of sales growth beyond 15% would depend on product improvements and success in female/kids wear.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.