In the medium term, plans include -
- Lower dependence on biscuits and launch new products in other lines like milk-shakes, wafers, salty snacks and cake variants
- Offset input cost inflation through calibrated price hikes (3-3.5% in F20)
- Increased focus on premiumisation
- Share gains from unorganized players due to the absence of promotions/price discounts in the biscuits category
- Expand overseas in Nepal and Bangladesh
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.